We are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing brands a company who specialise in quality craftmanship and fashion forward design , this brand have a fabulous presence in the both the UK and international markets and are growing their following and working withkey influencers on brand partnerships and collaborations.
They are looking for Supervisor to work in one of London's most prestigious department stores to head up thier concession which is opening the end of October This role would suit an individual at Senior Sales /Supervisor level looking for a step up in their career. An excellent commission and benefits package along with superb training and career progression is offered to the right individual. A background in Jewellery, Beauty or premium/ luxury ladies fashion is highly desirable for this role.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Engaging with customers at every touch point with a friendly and thoughtful approach
- Understand the core values and culture of the brand and reflect these in everything you do.
- Identify and implement out of box opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure the shop floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
- Develop and nurture relationships with repeat customers
- Become an expert on all the brands products, ensuring product knowledge is up to date
- Deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- Conduct product, customer service, induction training for new sales associates
- Facilitate effective communication with peers, colleagues and Head Office teams
- Carry out duties in connection with concession daily opening and closing
- Participate in audits, cycle counts, stock takes, deliveries and stock control procedures
- Ensure merchandising is in line with VM standards and the commercial objectives
- Create concession team rotas and uploading concession team hours getting sign off and approval from line management.
- 1+ years relevant experience in a senior sales or supervisor role, within a luxury retail environment either fashion, Jewellery or Beauty .
- Concession experience highly advantageous
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to gather customer feedback and trends and share said insights with management and Head office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, employees and management.
- Can consistently elevate the customer experience by being; proactive, approachable, positive and engaging.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive "can do" attitude