My client is a new luxury brand that uses exquisite and unique fabrics and they are currently looking for a Studio Administrator to help maintain and organise their busy studio.
This is a great opportunity to gain an insight into how a Couture brand operates; assisting with the general everyday studio and admin tasks. who are quick to think on their feet, tackle any task and muck in.
The role is very varied working across a wide spectrum of briefs so are looking for people who can adapt themselves and enjoy a diverse role. The successful candidate will be assisting the team on a day to day basis based at their studio in South London. It will be a very hands-on position that will require someone hard working and good at taking direction.
They are a small team, therefore the selected candidate will have an opportunity to be very involved
MUST have financial knowledge
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Keep accurate record of fabrics held in the studio and with our production team
- Source fabrics and purchase anything else needed for the studio
- Checking garments quality and measurements
- Assist with general studio and production tasks
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Organise and book in shipments
- Assisting with marketing tasks including website and social media
- Basic to Medium financial knowledge is required
- Previous experience as a studio assistant
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and self motivated
- Willingness to learn
- The ideal candidate will have previous industry experience
- Great multi tasker
- Handles pressure well and thrives off a fast paced environment.