We have an fabulous opportunity for this Luxury retailer who are seeking a Boutique Manager for their premium store inCentral london . You will be responsible for driving sales and ensuring all operational targets are met and that standards are followed and kept within the Boutique. You will also be responsible for the recruitment, development, and coaching of the Boutique Team offering motivation, encouragement, and support to your team members. Maintaining high levels of customer service,. You will be required to deploy the Company business plans and strategies, as well as ensuring your Boutique fulfils the brand guidelines . Knowledge of the Watch industry essential for this role
- Accountable for achieving sales targets.
- Meeting all operational targets set,
- Responsible for discussing and agreeing your team objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with your team and all Head Office departments.
- Holding regular team briefs to discuss targets, strategies, plans, events, to align business needs and opportunities.
- Ensuring products are correctly merchandised and in line with company guidelines, as well as ensuring the correct visuals are in place.
- Ensuring replenishment is correct and regular.
- Ensuring that your Boutique is staffed correctly
- Deal with performance issues and disciplinary issues according to correct Company procedures.
- Engage, energise and enable the sales teams to deliver against all personal, and Boutique, objectives and targets.
- Manage performance reviews with the team and carry out all one-to-ones and appraisals.
- Ensure all teams are fully aware and trained on all IT aspects of the business (tills, back office, ordering and transferring if stock etc.)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong Knowledge of the WATCH Industry essential
- Good business acumen.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to coach, motivate, and lead a team.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Excellent 'people skills'.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Act as an owner - work with a sense of urgency and determination with the end result in mind and be answerable for results.
- Proven people management experience.
- Previous experience of retail operations over multiple sites is desirable.