A fantastic opportunity to join a global womenswear brand in Basingstoke.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager who has demonstrable experience has a store manager, strong people management skills and is an excellent motivator. You will lead your team by example and promote a positive store environment.
To be considered for this role, you will currently be a Store Manager within a womenswear retail environment, looking for your next challenge.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility for the store including security people management and general store performance
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control to minimise loss • Ensuring that promotions, sales, and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Drive performance and sales through a luxury experience of customer service
- Work on strategies to upsell and increase the sales
- Setting and delivering targets
- Provide direct management to the team
- Ensure that cash handling and banking procedures are in line with company policies and procedures
- Previous retail management experience essential
- Have a positive attitude
- Be passionate about the customer and have a keen interest in fashion
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, and ability to manage performance through strong motivational skills
- Solid organiser and planner with ability to prioritise delegate and meet deadlines