A wonderful opportunity has become available for a strong Store Manager to join a fantastic brand based in Bluewater. This role will be perfect for someone with a wealth of experience in coaching and developing their teams, upskilling and motivating people. A fun, outgoing and caring personality are also vital for this role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coach, mentor and inspire employees on the sales steps through effective training platforms, measuring and following up on progress.
- Work with various stakeholders in the business to promote an outstanding customer experience through understanding our employees, our customers and our community.
- Build and develop a strong rapport with the team conducting daily briefings, 1-1 coaching sessions and presenting regular meetings in order to develop consistent communication and meet clear objectives/targets.
- Identify and recruit the best talent in the retail market.
- Oversee all in-store HR related processes; from payroll to employee relations.
- Be innovative; bringing new ideas to the business and being proactive.
- Analyse the top sellers; taking measures to maximise on opportunities with product lines .
- Build capability for the Assistant Store Manager to take responsibility and execute various processes as part of their development.
- Accompany internal and external VIP during store visits in boutique, welcoming the media and taking entire responsibility for the organisation of events.
- Minimum of 3 years leading a retail store from any industry.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong team spirit, passionate, dedicated and hardworking.
- Extensive experience in people management in services and/or retail.
- Able to understand, interpret and communicate internal financial results and KPIs.
- Able to use data to drive key decisions and implement new improvement methodologies.