We are delighted to be representing one of the hottest new brands in town. Known for reworking '70s British designs with a refined, modern edge. Their collections are comprised of high-quality fabrics and original hand-painted prints.
We are actively recruiting for a Store Manager to join their pop-up store in the glamourous Chelsea on a four month contact basis, with a view to start immediately.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Be responsible for maintaining the look and feel of the brand in store
- Drive a high conversion of sales in a professional and positive manner
- Take ownership for customer experiences and representation of the brand values
- Ensure you have a sound product knowledge of the whole collection
- Excellent communication with the Store staff regarding customers feedback on product and services
- Cooperate and assist with customer issues in a professional and helpful manner either face-to-face, via email or telephone
- Go the extra mile to meet monthly targets through up selling techniques
- Monitor shelf inventory and unload new products when needed, as well as cleaning the store when required
- Build professional relationships with colleagues and clients, encouraging repeat business
- Available immediately to commence work.
- A passion for clothes and a fearless approach to style.
- Substantial experience in working to sales targets whilst offering outstanding service and always challenging yourself to increase your sales on a daily basis
- Experience working with international clientele
- An outgoing and sales-driven personality
- An open-minded and positive individual
- A team player, results-oriented and have the ability to use your initiative
- Able to build strong professional relationships with clients and customers
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable