A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Ladieswear Soft Separates Designer for a young trend led UK supplier to major high street retailers.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and commercial fashion designer with a young handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion and understand key softs and wovens fabrications and shapes.
This a great chance for a Designer to progress their career further and go the next step.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims day to day
- Design and develop commercial and fashion forward product for range and clients
- Attend regular design meetings with Sales Manager and customer buying/design teams who you will be liaising regularly with
- Processing orders
- Sourcing fabric for initial samples and production
- Must have experience designing for young high fashion
- Soft wovens background is highly desirable
- Previous experience working with high street customers
- Strong Adobe Suit CAD skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in a team
- Commercially savvy with excellent on trend knowledge
- Confident when attending customer meetings
- Fully computer literate including Photoshop and Illustrator