Are you passionate about social media and all things digital and want to enter a career in digital marketing?
Our clients are global brand owner and licensing specialists, working with a diverse and industry-leading portfolio of fashion and sports brands.
Working collaboratively within the content and marketing team, this role will support with content creation and implementation of content including scheduling on the brands social media sites.
You will be assisting with the amplification of social media campaigns across the business to drive traffic to brand sites and generate revenue by defining the brands 'worlds' and digital landscape to the consumer. You will be the guardian of our tone of voice and have a remit of all social channels including the development of channels not yet utilised by the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas to engage the consumer with compelling content specced by account / platform
- Innovating and presenting new digital platforms and opportunities to deliver compelling content online
- Be the guardian of all brands social accounts including the groups social pages
- Be a voice of authority on all brands.
- Driving traffic to company ecommerce pages
- Uploading content to all sites in line with the content and campaign critical path
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaign
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns as well as building relationships in this arena.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend, and performance based on the insights
- Write product copy for social accounts
- Own the customer profile and segmentation regularly updating the commercial and marketing teams on segmentation opportunities
- Customer service monitoring on social channels
- Digitally native
- 1-2 years' experience in digital marketing (broad or channel specific).
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- An inquisitive and analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadline
- Quick learner and able to structure thoughts and process information logically.
- Strong content creation base including knowledge of AI PS and other editing software.
- Passion for graphic design and content creation