Our client, a very successful multi-product ladieswear supplier, is looking for an experienced Senior Wholesale Merchandiser to join their growing team. You must have experience working for a fast paced supplier, and this role is to be based in their London office.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the process of smooth delivery of stock to the customer.
- Managing orders being placed through to delivery of the goods
- Raising purchase orders, label orders.
- Ensuring problems are highlighted and solutions are suggested and ready to be acted upon.
- Responsible for inputting, updating and managing the critical path.
- Confirming and booking orders using external retailer's systems.
- Overseeing production issues.
- Processing and chasing queries on lab-dips, labels and bulk fabrics.
- Responsible for keeping the account manager and the customer updated with progress of their orders on a weekly basis.
- Ideally at least 4 years commercial experience as a Wholesale Merchandiser with a UK high street supplier of womenswear
- Possessing outstanding fabric, merchandising and production knowledge .
- Track record of managing a Critical Path.
- Knowledge of Lab Dips , Fabric ( Bulk ) , Test Reports.