A new opportunity has arisen for my client who is a leading ladieswear manufacturer supplying to several leading retailers. They are looking to recruit an experienced trimmings individual who has experience managing staff and must have previous experience working for a supplier in a similar role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Submission of trims to customer from order stage for selection.
- Sourcing trim approved by customer with factory or Supplier.
- Submitting bulk trims for approval or self-approval where necessary
- Ordering of all trims for the factory when needed.
- Advising trim costs to Production director which are not included in factory CMT, so that cost can be debited.
- Advising any delays or issues that may will/may delay delivery of production.
- Check and approve invoices relating to your department
- Organising Zip and unusual trim testing when needed.
- Ensuring Trims are fit for purpose and to customer's technical requirements.
- Arranging shipment of all goods from China to Bangladesh ensuring all documents are correct on a timely basis.
- Chasing trim inventory with factories ensuring they have correct quality and quantity
- Making and sending all trim sheets to factories.
- Passing all invoices to accounts for payments
- Arranging test reports for certain items
- 3-5 years+ similar experience within trims and labels
- Ability to manage and train junior staff
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- Proficient IT user including use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint