I'm delighted to be partnered with a premium/luxury watch retailer seeking a number of Senior Sales and Sales Assistants to join their beautiful store in Cheshire Oaks. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with premium luxury retail experience looking to move into the luxury watch sector.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
- Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- Maintain correct processing of all deliveries.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Attend regular training days.
- Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions.
- Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers.
- Experience working for a premium/luxury brand.
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must have an understanding of retail.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for watches in general or selling in a luxury retailer.
- Have experience dealing with international customers.