As a Senior Sales Assistant for a well-known watch brand based in Bluewater, you will play a key role in providing exceptional customer service while driving sales and achieving revenue targets.
You will be responsible for engaging with customers, building rapport, and sharing your extensive knowledge of the brand's products and features.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a reputable brand.
- Passionate to lead, motivate and engage a team
- Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
- Enjoys developing team members, with the ability to provide constructive and positive feedback
- Passionate about providing the highest level of customer experience, leading by example for other team members
- Greet and serve all customers providing a fast friendly service.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly sales targets.
- Oversee colleagues on the shop floor to ensure best practise is adhered to at all times, providing on the spot feedback when required
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way
- Accurate reporting of all administration and stock control.
- Collation of sales figures.
- Hold briefing sessions in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Confident to communicate at all levels, within the Store and with the wider Group teams
- Present and conduct yourself in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues, ensuring all communication is clear.
- Attend regular training programmes.
- Previous experience in retail and/or fashion accessories
- Have experience dealing with international customers
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages
- Previous Supervisory experience