We are looking for a highly creative Senior Pattern Cutter to work across womenswear multi products within a fast-paced working environment, your focus will be on high quality product with perfect fit, beautiful construction and finishing.
You will develop product within an end-to-end development process - concept to production - creating pattern for new blocks and seasonal styles.
Main Responsibilities include:
- You will be required to work closely with design team and have sound knowledge of garment design and component make up.
- You will be responsible for producing lay plans and making first patterns.
- Produce specification sheets for production and execute fitting reports.
- Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard.
- Organise sealing samples for customers and manufacturers.
- Work to a critical path ensuring timely flow of orders.
- Have experience as a Pattern cutter working across ladies fashion.
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills, Optitek beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies jersey.
- The ability to effectively communicate across internal departments and external sources.