Our client, an established supplier working with some great high street names, is looking for a Senior Pattern Cutter to join their team bases in Hatfield. Offering some serious expertise in product, with a focus on design, quality and fabric it is an exciting time to join them.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams and improve efficiency.
- Manging the weekly productivity of the pattern development team.
- Produce daily workflow plans for the team.
- Standardize patterns and develop basic blocks.
- Work to critical path and take responsibility for new pattern development and amendments in line with key dates.
- An experienced manual Senior Pattern Cutter with ladies outerwear
- Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to establish strong working relationships.
- Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- An understanding of the UK market is required.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Must have a love for fashion and an eye for trend.