Are you a strong Senior Graphic / Print Designer who wants to relocate to Australia? If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
We are working with a global brand who are looking for a Senior Graphic / Print Designer to join there team. You'll need an extensive technical knowledge of screen and digital printing across multiple base cloths as well as comprehensive design skills and experience working on beautiful feminine florals!
As a key member of the textile graphic design team you must have high attention to detail, strong management skills and clear communication style with team members and stakeholders.
This role offers a competitive salary, relocation package, sponsorship and a welcoming, family feel environment! Please note the salary is in AUD.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and interpret current and future trends and translate into the brands handwriting
- Create/visualise outstanding new art works in line with brands DNA.
- Proactive participation in weekly design meetings, contributing to group discussion by sharing new ideas and observation.
- Proactive participation in weekly design meetings, contributing to group discussion by sharing new ideas and observations.
- Prepare trend boards, with direction from monthly story boards.
- Provide input at artwork development stage to ensure the design is commercial, in line with the brands hand writing and technically achievable.
- Initiate and create graphics for the Designer's seasonal themes on a regular basis
- Ensure all artwork is correct to scale for required garment, graded accordingly and has colour/thread/bead information clearly attached.
- Understanding and awareness of best and worst sellers.
- Liaise with your Buyer and Designer on a regular basis to discuss requirements for each story throughout the season.
- After artwork is presented to Buying, action the amendments immediately so as not to impact product delivery.
- 'Big picture' thinking; contribute to team and business objectives.
- Proficient abilities in Adobe suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Management experience of overseeing and developing a design team.
- A sound knowledge of local and overseas fashion retail markets.
- Excellent communication skills and professional when presentation.
- A strong eye for product, detail and emerging trends.
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player with an open-minded approach.