We are recruiting for a Multi-product Senior Designer reporting to the Creative Director to play a pivotal role in the growth and success of this premium ladieswear brand. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on designer with good fabric and sourcing knowledge with exceptional design and creative vision , confident with a can do attitude with a commercial eye for trends and innovation. A background working with a similar brand is key for this role. Based in Central London offices, Hybrid working is offered for this role
Main responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of multiple design projects from concept development to final execution, you will ensure high quality deliverables within agreed time lines.
- Develop and execute creative concepts, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and objectives.
- Utilise knowledge in graphic design, colour, print, design layout and visual storytelling.
- Liaise with factories both near and far east
- Staying up to date with design trends, applying them to enhance brand identity and maintain a competitive edge.
- Coordinate and manage external vendors, freelancers, or agencies when necessary to support design projects.
- Maintaining a strong focus on quality assurance, working in partnership with the Garment Technologist.
- Proven experience as a designer, in a senior or lead role within the premium sector.
- A strong multi product portfolio and experience working with a womenswear brand is key for this role
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software.
- A strong portfolio, showcasing a diverse range of products and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present design ideas both verbally and visually.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities, with a focus on meeting project deadlines.
- Knowledge of current design trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.