A new opportunity has arisen for my client an expanding ladies fashion supplier who are looking for a trend led, fashion forward Designer experienced in Outerwear, Tailoring & Soft Separates to join their growing team . They supply to mid-market and hi fashion retailers throughout the UK and Europe .
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Director and team.
- Regularly researching trends and producing mood boards in line with client requirements
- Responsible for designs from initial ideas to final concept.
- The ability to see and present ideas and concepts to a wider audience.
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business.
- Confidently initiate the Design and Development from concept to production.
- Must be capable of seeing through garments from sketch to approved sample.
- Travel to shows and comp shopping.
- Experience working for a fast fashion supplier within outerwear tailoring and sot separates
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- 3-5 years relevant product experience essential for this role
- Knowledge for trend, colour and fabrics.
- Inspirational and trend led handwriting.
- You need to be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
The successful candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills