My Client is an established successful supplier to several young fashion retailers in the UK & overseas. A new 9-12 month mat cover role has arisen to look after some of their key accounts across soft woven's & tailoring. This role requires someone with previous supplier experience with a strong woven .
Ideally, this role would be to start end of the year/ beginning of January.You will have responsibility for managing an assistant and working closely with the head of design . Fashion-focused, dynamic, and with a strong personality who can adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment are key for this role.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with Head of design & internal design teams
- Communicate all styles from development till production
- Manage and work with a junior account manager
- Liaise with Fabric Mills
- Arranging sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail buyers
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, coordinate samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls
Person Specification :
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience working for an established UK-based fashion supplier
- Knowledge of European production aswell as the Far east is highly beneficial
- Possess excellent trend awareness, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- Efficient with good attention to detail
- Able to work independently, be self-motivated
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships