A new opportunity has arisen with an established successful and financially sound supplier to several large retailers throughout the UK. They are looking for an experienced account /sales manager with previous woven & Jersey and some denim experience within ladieswear and a track record of working with fashion retailers.
This role will be to develop current existing accounts through the initiation and development of new product ranges to meet the commercial requirements of their customers as well as developing new business within this product area.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- Service existing accounts and develop new accounts
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels.
- Work closely with the inhouse design team
- To manage travel, samples, and sample freight costs with the agreed budget
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Woven & Jersey experience within ladieswear is essential.
- Strong account management experience within a supplier background
- Ability to demonstrate the strength, confidence, agility, and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset.
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right-first-time approach.
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Assume general responsibility for all account activity and qualitative/timely delivery of an agreed assignment.