We have a new Senior Account Manager role for a menswear supplier who ensure the highest level of social and ethical compliance throughout their supply chain. Our Client manufacture high-quality tailoring for men, women and boys and they specialise in suits, trousers, shorts, shirts and outerwear. This role is for their Menswear Department.
This role will be working remotely.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To head up the Account Management team in the UK for the contract clothing division
- Helping to create strategic decisions for the development of the division
- Support, manage and develop account management team in the UK
- Lead sales drive on certain customer accounts
- Onboarding and setting up new customers
- Support the Onboarding and setting up of new supplier and factories
- Understanding of financial controls on all accounts, mark-up rules and budgeting procedures
- Liaise with overseas factories and suppliers
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working within a clothing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Previous experience within a buying or product development position may be an advantage.
- Full driving licence is desirable.