This is a new role for one of my clients who are a lovely supplier with a great reputation in the market and are financially sound in this climate.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team who has a recent proven track record in dealing with large volume retailers primarily supermarkets within the UK.
They are looking for someone who can work with their existing design team & sales director who can bring on new accounts across ladies, woven, knitwear, jersey, and casual bottoms.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business with major supermarkets retailers
- Understanding key trends and having an eye for fashion
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers-
- Previous Account Management dealing with supermarkets
- Dynamic, hands-on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload