A lovely role has arisen for my client who are a successful branded fashion company supplying to several retailers , e-tailers and independents throughout the UK .The role requires someone who is extremely organised, efficient and with excellent excel and admin skills .
You will be responsible for liaising with and chasing suppliers on shipment dates, coordinating all shipping documents and following through to delivery of samples to the correct locations.
You will then need to ensure as a major part of the role that all samples are logged and coordinated in the clearest way so the whereabouts of samples is known at any time.
Working alongside other key company members you will also assist in making sure samples can be moved with speed accuracy and efficiency
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Design at the start of the process to gain visibility of samples that have been ordered.
- Chasing and communicating with suppliers to have complete clarity of when samples will be ready and regularly updating the business on the position.
- Arranging Shipping documents and approving samples to ship from factories.
- Tracking all samples to the warehouse and ensuring all arrive on time and in the correct location.
- Work to distribute samples to correct showrooms, agents and brand locations.
- Support other teams to arrange sample movement when required.
- Keeping a fully up to date log of all samples on a rolling basis.
- Regularly reviewing current stock positions and ensuring the correct samples are in the correct locations to be able to sell to customers.
- Build on a base process and use initiative to refine all processes needed to move the company forward.
- Speed, accuracy, process, and communication are all key to this role.
- Experience in managing inventory via the use of Excel programs and SAP system.
- Flexible to work in a team in various locations Experience communicating in a professional and courteous way across mail, phone and face to face.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- A dynamic and proactive personality
- Previous Office admin experience
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure