This is a new role for one of my clients who are a lovely supplier with a great reputation in the market and are financially sound in this climate and continually growing.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team who has a recent proven track record in dealing with large volume retailers within the UK.
You will have the ability and contacts to bring on new accounts across ladies' jersey multiproduct and excellent experience at managing Accounts.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business with major supermarkets and retailers
- Managing existing accounts
- Understanding key trends and having an eye for fashion
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets.
- Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- Service existing accounts and develop new accounts
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels.
- To manage travel, samples, and sample freight costs with the agreed budget
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- Previous Account Management experience bringing in new clients
- Dynamic, hands-on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Jersey experience within ladieswear is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate the strength, confidence, agility, and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset.
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right-first-time approach.
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.