A fabulous new opportunity has become available for a large financially sound supplier group that is looking for a well-connected Wholesale Sales/Account Manager to open new accounts with large retail chains and E-Tailers based in the UK and Europe.
My client manufacturers ladies, Kids and Mens commercial fashion and have their own factory base in Vietnam so the right person will have an existing network with retailers within the UK and Europe as the emphasis of the new role will be opening new doors whilst growing and nurturing the existing accounts.
If you have a proven sales background in ladieswear and relevant retail/e-tailer connections then this is a fabulous career opportunity.
Main responsibilities will include:.
- Maximising sales by growing UK and European distribution, opening new and developing existing accounts
- Ensuring growth is sustainable and by constantly managing and potentialising account sell through
- Effective account management
- Working closely with all departments across the business to ensure that orders and stock are managed efficiently
- Booking and carrying out face to face sales appointments throughout markets
- End of season and ongoing analysis of sales
- Produce analytical reports for the wider business
- Provide world class service to all customers
- Travel to local, domestic and international destinations as per the requirements of the business
- Experience working with retailers in a supply set up, especially with the UK and European High Street
- A proven track record of developing and driving business, through bringing on new accounts within the European and UK Retailer/E-tailers
- Strong commercial business acumen and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of working within ladies manufacturing
- The role offers autonomy for a commercial individual who can demonstrate a successful career background
- A dynamic, hands-on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with designers and buyers
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Proven sales experience
- Pro-active approach, with a "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced yet fun environment.
- You will already have experience bringing in new Accounts
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ORDER BOOK AND BUYER CONNECTIONS