This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing brand with a global presence. The Sales Manager will implement and manage the company's sales, marketing and distribution objectives within the U.K. region. This person will lead, motivate and manage the U.K. sales force and build strong relationships with key accounts in the territory to drive retail sales and achieve targeted wholesale growth goals.
Their workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit, and they pride themselves in being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide seasonal sales plans
- To develop and drive 3-year Business plan together with key UK team members
- Review co-op, online dealer, return, cancellation, and special terms requests from reps/accounts
- Work closely with the Sales Director EMEA to build strategic sales programs that drive greater category adoption, solidify and building existing businesses
- Work with the Marketing team to facilitate and assist in the execution of in-store retail marketing opportunities with rep, account, and brand (i.e. fixture programs, GTM programs, brand identity, etc.)
- Build exceptionally strong relationships with independents and key accounts in the region to ensure long term stability and profitable growth.
- Attendance at business review meetings, trade shows, line presentations, events, and training/clinics is key.
- Manage sales reps & Key Accounts activity within a specified region to drive account service performance through merchandising of in-store fixture displays, events support, and sales clinics in stores to motivate sales associates.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly activity reports on sales performance metrics, rep updates, new accounts, lost accounts, and budget/actual reports.
- Ensure that concessions (discounts, extended terms, freight compensation requests), returns and markdown assistance approvals are controlled carefully.
- Proven sales record, at least 5-7 years sales management experience preferably in the fashion/lifestyle sector
- Excellent organisation, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable with a variety of retail concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to travel extensively in market and attend trade shows
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, be proactive and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.