A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are a leading supplier to several High Street retailers in the UK and Europe.
Due to the changing retail climate they have now created an exciting new inhouse brand covering ladies,mens and childrenswear and are looking for an exceptional Sales Manager who can take the brand to market both here in the UK and ideally Europe and the USA. To be considered for this role my client needs an experienced Wholesale Sales manager who has current contacts with buyers with either on and or offline retailers, who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity which will focus on own brand fashion garments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients
- Bring in new business with retailers &e-tailers across the U k and overseas markets
- Actioning Buyers requests re production sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team
- You should have a proven sales track record
- Ladieswear experience preferred, Mens & Childrenswear knowledge advantageous but not essential
- Ability to present confidently to buyers
- Excellent communication at all levels up to Director
- Used to working in a faced paced environment
- Dynamic, hands on go getter who can think on their feet
- Experience working within Sales for a High Street Supplier or Brand
- Ability to work under pressure.