An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to work for a luxury menswear brand. My client is part of the most prestigious brand group in the world and are an amazing company to be associated with. The brand has gone through a very exciting transition making this the perfect time join and be a part of the next stage in the brands great history.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working to achieve sales targets, drive store business and growing the client base.
- Demonstrating sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the sales floor.
- Ensuring adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Supporting the Sales Managers in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Being aware of the local trading environment and its impact on sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Supporting the Store Director in working with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
- Coaching sales team to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Monitoring performance follow up indicators and reporting on store activities for both Head office and sales team when requested in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Supporting the Store Director with inventory management.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Acts as a leader and team motivator.
- Passion and affinity for the brand.
- Energetic and dynamic.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
- Knowledge and an inherent interest of the menswear and luxury industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Results orientated.
- Client-centric mindset.
- Strong selling ability.
- Adaptable and ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communicator and strong social and networking skills.