I am currently seeking a Sales Assistant with experience selling diamonds to work for an independent jewellery boutique based in West London. This is an incredible opportunity for someone full of energy, passion and enthusiasm who is wanting to grow their experience working with diamonds and building relationships with loyal customers. This company has a large social media presence and has customers from all over the country. I am seeking a sales assistant who enjoys working as part of team, who are eager to achieve great results.
Main responsibilities will include
- Provide a friendly and professional experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Speaking to customers via the website and social media platforms.
- Meet and greet all customers, helping them to understand the products
- Guide your customer through our customer experience, establish your customer's needs
- Engage with clients to develop long term relationships leveraging instore clienteling tools
- Maintain the shop floors high standards of visual presentation
- Carry out operational tasks in store such as deliveries, transfers, restocks and replenishments as required
- Assist to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
- Help to organise and carryout store stock takes when required to by your manager
- Be a Brand Ambassador through positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Perform as a team player, participate in all activities to contribute to the store objectives
- Experience working in a premium jewellery environment knowledge of Diamonds is essential.
- Passionate about jewellery retail and delivering great service
- Confidence to advise customer on products and brand
- Articulate, bubbly and outgoing personality