I am currently seeking a Personalisation Sales Specialist to work for a beautiful British heritage leather goods and accessories brand based in their main London store. This band is famous for their history, superb quality and classic style. The role will require this person to be responsible for the personalisation of products so an excellent eye for detail is vital.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reach and, where possible, exceed sales targets set
- Provide thoughtful and discrete customer service in line with luxury customer service standards
- Have and maintain excellent, up to date product knowledge
- Understand and anticipate each customer's needs and delight them with the service provided
- Aim to exceed customer expectations
- Refer complaints promptly to a manager or assistant manager
- Consider colleagues as customers and afford them the same standards of service at all times
- Ensure all store systems and operational procedures are followed accurately and as instructed by a member of the management team or their designate
- Carry out duties in connection with store opening and store closing
- Ensure the store and stock are impeccably presented at all times
- Ensure merchandising is in line with VM standards and the commercial objectives of the store.
- Participate in audits, counts, deliveries and stock control procedures as required
- Observe till procedures and minimise stock/trading losses
- Experience working within a luxury retail environment.
- Experience of one-on-one customer service and/or sales environments
- Willing and pro-active, with a 'can-do' approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable personal presentation, good manners and diplomacy