Are you looking to start work immediately or have a 1 week notice period?
An excellent opportunity has become available for someone wanting to move into the luxury watch sector within a stunning boutique environment.
I am working with an exquisite luxury watch boutique who are seeking a sales associate who is wanting to develop their career within the fine watch sector. The brand is doing exceptionally well and have very exciting plans for the next 2 – 5 years which this person can be involved in. Excellent training and support is offered so previous experience is not essential. The role will be part of a wonderful team who are supportive of each other and who work well together.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge of products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate customers to the brand, explaining the history of the brand to new clients
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
- Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Have a sound understanding of the importance of delivering exceptional service
- Passionate about the luxury retail sector
- Well presented and polished
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and progress
- Enjoys the sales environment
- Works well within a friendly and supportive team
The company offers a salary between £21,000 - £23,000 plus 1.5% on all personal sales
Candidates that are available to start immediately or have a 1 week notice period to apply.