A very exciting opportunity has arisen working with a super Luxury band who are opening their first homewares department. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for one of the world's most luxurious and prestigious brands. The opening will be in spotlight and highly publicised and therefore I am looking for people who can be strong brand ambassadors and represent the house to the fullest.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with customers and clientelling
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge of products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate customers to the brand, explaining the history of the brand to new clients
- Offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
- Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
- A background in Luxury homeware
- A track record of building a client book and clientelling
- Client-centric mindset
- Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand