If you are experience working in premium/luxury retail and are looking to join a luxury watch brand this is a fantastic opportunity. You will be part of a large retail group known globally for their stunning watches. You will be part of a business that values their employees and put emphasis on people working together to achieve great results.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
- Maintain correct processing of all deliveries.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Dealing with, and handling of, cash, credits cards and international currency.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Can present, and conduct, themselves in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues.
- Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture.
- Can communicate clearly to consumers and colleagues.
- Experience working with premium/luxury products, ideally watches or Jewellery
- Must have an understanding of luxury retail.
- Must have a natural passion for watches, and selling in a luxury products Preferred
- Must be a strong team player
- Have experience dealing with international customers.