We are actively working on behalf of one of our ethical clients who specialise in Baby and Toddler wear are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Assistant to work full time in their boutique based in London.
Everything they do is to help parents be able to embrace every moment, and that's why they believe in creating more than just products. My client are building a community for parenting through their expert content, family focused groups and exclusive events.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales by liaising with clients and advising on style and new trends for their baby/toddler
- Proactively develop sales by selecting a range of options for the customers, providing excellent product knowledge.
- Strive to meet the sales targets
- Maintain the highest retail standards within the store;
- Assist with Visual Merchandising
- Dealing with day to day routine in store (deliveries, transfers, etc)
- Previous experience working within a Premium brand is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with and achieve KPI's
- Cashier skills