We have a premium luxury leather goods company that have a pop up store over Xmas and are looking for full time and part time Xmas staff to cover over 2 months.
This is a fabulous company who are a well known British brand and who are a pleasure to work with.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you are an essential part of a team that delivers the extraordinary service our customers expect and love during our magical period. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and what a better way to touch those hearts by bringing the Xmas spirit to each and every one of our customers during the festive period.
For the festive period you will be required to work Christmas eve, Boxing day and New years day.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by building rapport, sharing product knowledge and catering to their needs
- Conduct refunds and exchanges, helping the customer to find another suitable item/product if necessary or alternatively, offer our online services
- Work as part of a team focused on creating a memorable customer experience. From selling and replenishing stock, cashing up and organising rails, to hosting, you understand there is more to the customer experience than just selling
- Manage customer feedback, and use it constructively to continually raise the bar for service, sales and retail standards in your area
- Be responsible for the stock in your department, from unpacking deliveries, (new and replenished lines), to completing audits and maintaining the stock room
- Adapt to the challenges that vary from day to day. A flexible role, you may be required to work on different departments, taking your service excellence and collaborative spirit with you
- Use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand your knowledge of products and competitors
- Understand and follow health, safety and security procedures, and play an active role in preventing stock loss
- A great communicator. You will be able to positively engage with all types of customers (domestic and international) with varying needs and requirements
- Well Informed. You will develop excellent product knowledge by following trends and being aware of our competitor's activity, along with taking part in supplier training
- Known to be a sales and service expert. You'll use these skills to deliver the extraordinary each and every time and take the initiative to provide additional services where appropriate
- A proud shopkeeper. It will fall to you to replenish stock, maintain the companies standards and inspire others to deliver the same
- Problem solving skills. You'll go above and beyond to resolve issues for our customers and be able to adapt your approach to each individual customer
- Flexible. Responsive to business needs, you are happy and comfortable to take responsibility for tasks that may go beyond the role expectation
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague