In order to be successful in this role you must be someone who has experience selling Asian Fashion e.g. Saris, Lehengas, Anarkalis & Kurtas, Sharara Sets, Saris, Gowns, Dresses and Kaftans.
The Sales Associate is a key role in the team responsible for driving the store sales results by providing excellent customer care to all clients. They support their fellow colleagues and the management team and in representing the brand and values.You'll be responsible for providing a world-class, personal customer service, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge, and building quality customer relationships to achieve business goals whilst being an ambassador for the values of the company.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Drive sales results throughout building and maintaining a strong and thoroughly updated client portfolio
- Ensure client satisfaction by constantly providing the standards of luxury services and values
- Engage clients by building authentic and long-term relationships, from the welcoming moment to after-sales assistance
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all behaviours including communication and teamwork
- Provide constant feedback on client activity and market trends
- Maintain display and organisation of all areas
- Proven experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Able to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills