Are you looking for the next step in your caree to help support one of the biggest ladieswear suppliers who supply to trend lead high street retailers and e-tailers?
Based in London, they are looking for a Sales Admin Assistant to support a team of Account Managers in administrative and ad-hoc tasks. You will need to be highly organised, manage samples, get costings and help prepare for customer meetings.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing samples in the office, ensure it's kept in order and easy to find samples for meetings.
- Help prepare the showroom for customer meetings.
- Work closely with Merchandisers and Designers on the production schedule.
- Supporting on working through cost prices for account management team.
- Manage the sample tracker, chase in development samples.
- Raising and amend orders on the internal system.
- Collating and organise swatches, lab dips and samples to send out.
- Monitoring and recording customer sample returns.
- Some previous supplier experience in a similar role
- Administration experience.
- Must be organised with strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident.
- IT literate, proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- A degree in fashion would be advantageous but not necessary.