Our client is an industry leading ladieswear supplier delivering to some of the UK's key High Street retailers. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Sales Admin Assistant Administrative Assistant, this role will support a team of 4 Account Managers
This is a fantastic step up if you already have experience working as a Sales Account Administrator for at least 1 year.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sample tracker and chasing in development samples.
- Raising orders on the internal system.
- Updating changes on the internal system.
- Submitting customer price sheets.
- Collating and organising parcels to send out.
- Monitoring and recording customer sample returns.
- Managing production sample library- pulling out for meetings and ensure it's kept tidy & in order.
- Preparation for customer meetings.
- Collating and sending swatch packs & lab dips.
- Sending in style information to factories for costing.
- Supporting on working through cost prices for account management team.
- Fabric price enquires with the mills.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Administration experience
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident
- Interest in the clothing industry is a must!
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product knowledge in knit/jersey and outerwear preferred but not essential
- Must be good communicator via multiple channels