My super successful client are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to push their business forward. You must be able to bring in new business from the UK Supermarkets so MUST have current contacts.
The emphasis of the new role will be opening new doors and continue to grow and nurture the accounts that are brought in.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maximising sales by growing UK distribution, opening new and developing existing accounts
- Ensuring growth is sustainable and by constantly managing and potentialising account sell through
- Effective Account Management
- Working closely with all departments across the business to ensure that orders and stock are managed efficiently
- Booking and carrying out face to face sales appointments throughout markets
- End of season and ongoing analysis of sales
- Produce analytical reports for the wider business
- Provide world-class service to all customers
- Travel to local, domestic and international destinations as per the requirements of the business
- Experience working with retailers in a supply set up, especially with the UK High Street Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced yet fun environment. You will already have experience within a wholesale merchandiser role or junior account manager position
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ORDER BOOK AND BUYER CONNECTIONS WITHIN THE UK SUPERMARKETS
- Proven sales experience
- Pro-active approach, with a "can-do" attitude
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Experience working with supermarkets in a supply set up, especially with the UK High Street
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You will already have experience bringing in new Accounts