Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager looking to join a thriving financially sound International Menswear Fashion Brand. My client is looking for someone with some menswear knowledge but most importantly someone who has a willingness and desire to work and grow this brand with key accounts and independent throughout the UK and Ireland .
This role will encompass a lot of travel throughout the UK and Ireland so would be best suit someone based in the Midlands or the North. The right candidate should have experience within a similar role and be able to prioritise with a flexible approach. This role requires a tenacious individual as you will be maintaining and opening new accounts across the UK and Ireland.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maximising sales from Menswear Brand and actively introducing new categories when applicable.
- Achieving set targets and budgets.
- Reviewing the weekly sales data and generating new daily business.
- Working very closely with the Sales manager and Sales team. Includes Merchandising, Customer services and operations
- Managing the on-going sales orders and driving the shipping
- Devise and execute individual business plans to maximise the brand's growth and development.
- Manage the implementation of the company's sales and distribution within the market place.
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures.
- Must be willing to travel extensively around UK and Ireland, role will be predominantly "on the Road" for first 12 months.
- Strong personality who can work well in an entrepreneurial fast moving aggressive driven company
- Strong, successful sales record in Apparel and an in-depth knowledge of the UK fashion market. Preferable in Menswear
- Experience in Menswear would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing and opening multinational Key account business.
- Previous experience dealing with all aspects of business management from budgeting, planning and analysis as well as day to day sales management tools.
- Highly motivated, detail and results driven.
- Able to open new accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a confident professional telephone manner
- Computer literate and proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Full clean Driving Licence