We have a Sales Account Manager opportunity with a well-established and respected fashion licensing business covering ladies, mens and kidswear. They are looking to add to their sales team with someone who has had previous licensing experience.
Successful candidate will be managing a number of exciting high street customers
This role is to grow and develop existing customers, and also to bring on new clients.
This is a great opportunity to make the role your own within a business that offers longevity and the chance to grow.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a number of existing customer accounts,
- Grow and develop new accounts
- Build solid relationships with your customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing,
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets,
- liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
- Previous sales experience within fashion licensing is required, ideally within a high street supply environment.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Looking for someone to hit the ground running who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- !Must be a confident sales person, happy to make approaches to existing and new/cold customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A real passion for Licensing is a must