We are currently looking for a Retail Project Manager with a good generalist PM experience of working with multiple teams and senior stakeholders across all areas of the business.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in delivering multiple site projects for premium and luxury brands, and a strong background and passion for retail installs and/or exhibitions and events.
The ideal candidate will have good exposure to marketing, reorganisation and customer focussed areas.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with top management to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery including production, quality control and account management, ensuring that all briefs are met
- Liaising with existing and potential suppliers and attending site meetings
- Site management and co-ordination of suppliers, freelancers, sub-contractors, staff and colleagues
- Project accounting including preparing quotes, responding to tenders, budget control and reporting
- Organising, prioritising and managing programmes of works and install schedules
- Developing and maintaining sub-contractors and suppliers relationship
- The ability to manage multiple projects, clients and sites simultaneously, all at different stages of delivery (negotiation, coasting, design, production, installation, de-rigs, etc.)
- Over 3 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices
- An ability to foresee potential issues and solve problems creatively on a daily basis, whilst maintaining stakeholders expectations
- Knowledge of the creative design process and bespoke production techniques windows, pop ups, shop in shops, events and exhibitions
- Experience in on-site Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in relation to managing sub-contractors and global clients
- IT skills and understanding of technical plans
- Positive outlook and attitude
- The ability to multitask and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, often to tight timescale and on own initiative
- Previous experience in similar role and within same filed.