My client, an ultra cool footwear brand is looking for a talented merchandiser to join their London Head Office. This role will focus on EMEA markets and require solid branch merchandising and planning experience combined with strong management skills.
- Responsible for New Store Planning for both UK and Europe. Collaborating with Retail Ops and Buying & Merchandising to ensure the right assortment to exceed KPI expectations
- To develop and manage the Grading & Clustering process for all Stores.
- To develop and implement Option Planning for all Stores utilising Linear Space & KPIs and collaborating with Retail Ops and B&M planning.
- To ensure that each Store reaches its full potential
- Responsible for the Stock Flow in and out of stores in line with Store Capacities - both front and back of house
- Lead the team in delivering the effective Communication between the Retail Branch Merchandising Team & the Retail Operations Team including the Store visits to the UK and EU will be a vital part of this.
- To lead your Team in the production of clear relevant and regular Weekly and Seasonal Reporting to all stakeholders ensuring that every take-out has an action.
- Experience at Merchandiser level within an established Store Planning / Branch Merchandising function
- Successfully delivered New Store Plans & existing Store KPI increases
- Confident team Manager with the ability to develop and coach your team to success with two direct reports
- Ability to balance an analytical approach with a commercial view
- Clear, effective written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team & build effective working relationships
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- Second European language an advantage