We are recruiting for a Trims co-ordinator role for a busy and successful supplier to the High Street, the role is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Ideally you should have experience working in a similar role for another supplier.
Main responsibilities will Include:
- Managing all the trims for all of the high street accounts catered to by the company
- Updating and managing the Critical Path daily
- Filing and organising the trim files
- Checking chemical/compliance certificates
- Dealing with trim and fabric enquiries
- Assisting the Account Managers with new order and trim enquiries
- Attending trim meetings to discuss new orders and developments
- Arranging label files and sending labels to the factories
- Checking fabric and trim submissions from the factory and ensuring that they are correct
- Do approval on zips, buttons etc
- Match button colours to lab dips
- Order swing labels, swing tickets, Kimble tags, bags, boxes etc
- Dealing with factories in Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Bulgaria, and Romania.
- Must be very organised, lots of admin involved
- Should have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- You should be methodical, well organised and have attention to detail
- Be good at prioritising, managing workload and overcoming last minute issues
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written. Clear and concise.