Be part of the incredible and exciting Fashion and Lifestyle brand looking to expand into the gift and drinks industry. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Gift Merchandiser, this role would really suit somebody who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team.
Working closely with the Production Manager and Merchandiser Manager, you will support the function and at times liaise with factories in the UK as well as department stores and online clients ensuring a smooth and efficient production process.
This is an outstanding role for a confident communicator with an engaging personality and excellent organisational talents. You will ideally have, an interest in skincare, gifts etc and previous experience within a relevant environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple lines of product, ordering stock as required
- Maintaining or developing critical path on all lines
- Following up production samples with factories and vendors
- Negotiating and confirming final production costs
- Reviewing and following designer's technical pack instructions
- Co-ordinating with designers to ensure all production requirements are met
- Creating shipping documents
- Communicating with factories and vendors to ensure letters of credit, payment related documents, shipping documents etc are completed accurately and on time
- Entering orders onto the software package and liaising with Accounts Department
- Ensuring labels / tags are provided to factories
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure an accurate delivery process
- Excellent working environment, full training and personal development
- 1- year's production experience, ideally within gifts or drinks
- Experience working with factories in the UK
- Experience working with major retailers
- Basic production technical knowledge
- Excellent organisation talents
- Strong IT skills including excellent Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written