Our lovely clients who supply young fashion led garments across both jersey and Woven are currently looking to recruit a Senior production coordinator to join their team.
This is a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate would need to thrive under pressure, have good problem-solving skills and well as paying attention to details
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing and planning orders
- Managing and maintaining Critical Path to ensure deliveries are met.
- Liaising with their international office and other factories
- CMT price negotiation
- Raising dockets
- Raising trim orders/working with trim suppliers to develop specialist trims
- Fabric management-costings, shortages, damages.
- Sample management chasing fit, pre-production & gold seal samples
- At least 5 years working in a similar environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Problem solving
- Understanding and adaptability to new systems and processes
- Good IT skills/Excel