Our Client is a unique luxury fashion brand who is currently looking to recruit a Production Assistant-Co-ordinator for the Men's and women's wear department.
They are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their production team to secure timely and successful delivery of their exciting products to their customers. You will be responsible for managing the product life cycle from order placement through to delivery to warehouse.
As Production Assistant you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Production Manager. Reporting to them on a daily basis and assisting them in the daily tasks of production Liaising with and visiting factories, customers and suppliers alike as well as working in a fast- past environment.
- Working with specialist software to manage orders.
- Liaising with suppliers and factories to ensure critical paths are met.
- Working with the product and fabric team to ensure good communication on fabric and trims ordering
- Sending samples to clients and factories
- Managing client deliveries
- Arranging shipping and couriers
- Working with Project Manager and Production Manager on all aspects of the production process
- Garment QC and stock check
- Working with the team to provide client onsite measuring service
- Team player is vital to this role
- Being able to work hands on as well as administrative.
- Previous garment production and fashion knowledge essential across Mens and Ladieswear in a similar role
- Previous knowledge working with external suppliers and garment factories in Europe and far east
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great attention to detail(essential)
- Excellent computer skills - very important
- Perfect candidate will be logical, practical and organised. Have great time management skills.
- This is an ideal role where no two days are the same and would suit someone who is very hands and can work in a fast paced environment