A Production Assistant is required to join an established fashion supplier to the young trend led high street e-tailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate with experience in production or Buying to join a friendly team. You will be working alongside design and production admin and sourcing.
Main responsibilities Will Include:
- Dealing with bookings, logistics and deliveries.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the critical path.
- Working alongside and reporting to Production Manager.
- Follow up chasing approvals ensuring agreed delivery dates being met.
- Management of the issue of purchase orders / dockets to various factories.
- Maintaining the accuracy of systems ensuring that all order data both internally and with manufacturers and customers is up to date and correct.
- Liaise with the technical team to understand the fit-related issues that may impact critical path.
- Shipping and freight forwarding.
- Sourcing suitable fabrics for orders
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role or internships
- Must understand critical path management.
- An accurate, methodical and organised attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good numerical and advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.