I'm seeking someone with experince working in the UK. If you are looking for a new change of lifestyle then this role could be ideal for you. A chance to work for this successful suppleir to some of hte best known Uk retailers from their fabulous office in Bangladesh you will be helping to source, plan and produce their much loved collections.
The role of Product Manager is critical in the success for this retailer from identifying new trends to sourcing the most exciting new suppliers, you will be required to use your expert direction at every stage of the design process, manage a team of designers and assistants whilst working closely with UK design and buying teams. Strong Design / product knowledge of Mens Jersey wear is key for this role. My client is offering a very generous relocation and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the Customer.
- Work closely with fabric sourcing to ensure that all key seasonal fabrics are delivered in season
- Have a clear understanding of the product offer to establish and implement strategies to achieve the sales target.
- Actively review supply base with Merchandising Manager and source new suppliers where necessary
- Set sales budgets together with merchandise manager for each relevant product category / department.
- Monitor status of sales against the budget on a continual basis and make adjustments as necessary.
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the Product Offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality. In particular, development samples and price quotes must always be fast and accurate.
- Manage customer visits n ensuring they are well prepared and that visitors are always impressed.
- Set impactful goals for your team that are aligned with the strategic directions of the organization
- Perform duties as required by the company and according to company policy, to support the growth and prosperity of the business.
- Design/ Product development within Men's Jersey
- Experience working with the UK market is advantageous
- Comprehensive technical knowledge for Men's Jersey
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Strong design or product development background in relevant product group
- Excellent planning skills, with ability to prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Have strong Leadership skills and be an exceptional team player and a decision maker
- Proactive, reliable, and strong at multi-tasking
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management experience