An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Print Designer to join an expanding team for a leading supplier to major fast fashion high-street retailers based in Central London.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Print fashion designer with experience in ladieswear multiproducts who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This is a great opportunity for a Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position. This role is 3 days a week.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Attend customer meetings
- Work to customer design briefs
- Research catwalk trends
- Liaise with overseas factories
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline
- Have an eye for colour and texture
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio
- Good communication
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience
- Adept on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Easy colouring literacy
- Creative and enthusiastic