Our luxury client have an amazing opportunity to join their business as their PR and Marketing Manager.
You will responsible for creating and managing the Public Relations and Events strategy for their luxury brand in the UK. Act as an ambassador for our client, maximising awareness of all brand launches and activities, and ensuring that the brand has excellent relationships with the media and all target audiences. The planning and management of all Marketing and Communications functions and budgets. Including direct brand management, media relations, brand positioning, product/store launches, multi-channel and coop advertising
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand audience and its relevant media landscape
- Management of the press sample collection and all editorial photo-shoots - ensure the relevant products are represented correctly in the key media within an appropriate timeline
- Maximise editorial coverage through special stories and events - feature pieces and profile stories for the brands
- Ensure excellent media relationships within key media, with frequent communication and regular meetings
- Identify and facilitate new joint venture and partnership PR opportunities that are relevant for the UK market
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and Head of Communications to create an effective public relations strategy to reach both existing and potential consumers, supporting retail, ensuring reputation and maximising editorial coverage in the UK
- Manage the distribution of press releases, and images to agreed media
- Create a close working relationship with the brand HQ's to ensure correct and smooth communication with the media
- Request and manage requests for interviews with senior executives, working closely with the Head of Communications
- Develop a thorough understanding of the brand product and technical developments
- Press release / copy writing as requested
- Create and facilitate all brand media PR events, liaising with the UK team and HQ to ensure that objectives and met
- Responsible for the creation of an annual events strategy working in line with the marketing objectives, managing the delivery of all press, boutique and retailer events, ensuring excellent editorial results
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively within a defined budget
- Support of all Blancpain international events, to invite the right guests to generate coverage, and happy to travel as needed
- Identify suitable event and partnership opportunities that align wit values in order to reach new target audiences
- Monitor and maintain press clippings updating on a regular basis
- Regular reporting of monthly press clippings to the brand team and relevant HQ's
- Bi-annual statistical analysis of all editorial results for review, analysis and to set future objectives with Head of Communications
- Provide regular PR activity updates to the Head of Communications and work in line with the objectives set
- Develop and launch integrated, multi-channel print, digital, OOH and direct marketing campaigns.
- Develop, create and manage all events across in line with the brands core values and strategy.
- Leverage strengths in cost-effective marketing management and vendor negotiations to end each year on average of 5% under-budget.
- Drive up turnover value on Wholesale and Retail by recommending and developing customers focused events, merchandising and implementing compelling promotions.
- Improve client loyalty and repeat purchase with "Client experience" in the brand
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand's audience and appreciation of the UK media landscape.
- Perform ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and target clientele.
- Work closely with key retailers such as Selfridges, Watches of Switzerland Group, etc.
- to maximise joint advertising opportunities and develop promotional POS activities.
- Produce reports that demonstrate key marketing analytics and demographics for use
- in brand presentation.
- Communicate and manage the use of POS and training material to ensure all retailers
- adhere to training and display guidelines as set by Switzerland.
- Develop and deliver a training and communication plan and process as well as
- materials to ensure all relevant internal and external departments receive up to date
- brand and product info, training and latest advertising and PR information.
- Prepare reports and provide general assistance to HQ and the Brand Manager,
- including attending meetings with Key Accounts.
- Person Specifications:
- Strong Brand PR and marketing experience preferably in the luxury sector, with budget responsibility
- Knowledge of the watch/jewellery industry is preferred
- Experience in events management
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with the marketing departments of the wholesale network
- Flexible approach to work and willing on occasion to stay away from home and make some international trips